The Trexpert meets The Travel Hack
Earlier this year I was delighted to bump into Monica Stott, otherwise known as The Travel Hack, at Traverse, a conference about travel blogging in Newcastle. Monica told me she was planning to do the Westerner 2 camping tour with Trek America in April and I couldn’t wait to share my Trek tips with her, which was great because Monica had lots of questions for me – gotta love talkin’ Trek!
Monica’s questions, answered
Here’s a summary of the key questions Monica had for me:
- What made you first take a Trek America trip?
- Of all the Trek America trips you’ve taken, which has been the best?
- From your Westerner 2 trip, what was the highlight?
- What’s your top piece of advice for anyone taking a Trek America trip?
- Do you have any packing tips?
- Do you have any tips to make camping more comfortable?
- What’s the food like during a Trek America trip?
- I hear there’s wifi on board, is it any good?
- Is it possible to charge all of your devices while you’re travelling?
- Where is your next Trek America adventure?
So if you’re thinking of joining a small group tour with Trek America, why not head on over to Monica’s site to read my interview; Meet the Trexpert: all my Trek America questions answered and for more Trek America tips, check out the growing Trexpert section on this site.
Disclaimer: I was not asked to write this post and received no payment for it.